Friday, December 4, 2009

Trimming the Tree

I was so excited to decorate for Christmas and Parker heard that I was putting up the tree and made me wait until he got home so that he could help. Usually I have just done it in the past (only because I don't him to break any ornaments). But this year I got all plastic ornaments (for obvious reasons) and he had lots of fun helping. The whole time he just kept saying that "It looks so pretty mom!" It was so cute. Addison had fun playing with all her new found toys and that made Parker get upset but we managed to get it decorated. After he was done he was so proud of his masterpiece.



You know what is funny is that we have redecorated that tree more times than we would like to admit and now all the decorations are on the top half of the tree. Oh the joys of a toddler.

No comments: