Sunday, June 6, 2010

108 degrees really????

What do you do when it is officially your first day of summer and it is 108 degrees outside?? What else is there to do but play in the water. The kids had so much fun. Addison calls is "mimming" and Parker ran around like a maniac and had Addison laughing the whole afternoon. They didn't want to come in for dinner. Parker had a picnic instead of coming inside. Eventually he did come in though because he was the only one out there and I think he got lonely. Addison was hilarious. She loved the hose and loved to squirt Parker with it but sometimes would get herself and looked a little surprised by it. It was funny!!! Also mom and Tiff...do you recognize that swimsuit that Addison has on???....yep I still have it and I finally have a little girl that can use it. Never thought that would happen.

Now that I have put the photos together it looks like I never take photos of Parker, I need to be better about that!!!

2 comments:

Delcie said...

Your kids are so cute! It looks like a ton of fun at your house!

larshannon said...

It is almost impossible to take pictures of anyone else when a 2 yr old is near by. They are just too cute!