Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Pink, Pink!!!"

Addison has turned into such a little girl recently. Everything has to be pink. Every bow that goes in her hair, every time she picks her snack bowl, her clothes and pretty much everything else she chooses. It is quite funny and annoying at the same time. One thing that is so cute is that she got an apron from my mom for Christmas. My mom must have been inspired because it is pink. Every time we ask her if she wants to help cook she runs into the kitchen and starts yelling, "Pink, Pink" She is talking about the apron. Here is a cute picture I took of her wearing it the other day.


Also the other day we went to get the kids new shoes....this was the first one she chose. They are quite cute, but so girly. They were the first ones she picked out. We tried them on her and she was ready to walk out the door. She didn't care that the security tag was still on. Who cares that I am making that loud noise mom, I have cute shoes on. And they light up when I walk.


Also now whenever we talk about the baby she tells me how it needs to wear pink. She is so funny. Our little girl is growing up!!