Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sprink Break Fun

So we ended up not going out of town, but Jeff is back at work full time...yay!!!! He still has some lifting restrictions but he can now go back in the field. So we are happy about that. But sad we did not get to go out of town. I tried to keep the kids busy during the break....kind of hard to do here in Midland. There is really not much to do here. I tried my best.

I have been talking about taking them over to the CAF Airpower Museum for a while and have just never done it. They LOVED it and I am glad that we went. They both love airplanes and so they had a great time.



This was Parker's favorite plane.

This was by far the kids favorite part. There were so many buttons to push and levers to pull. I had to drag them out of there so the next people could see it.

We also had some friends over and the kids got to enjoy the warm West Texas weather. Yep they played on the slip and slide. I got a new one this year....a double one. They kids loved it. Well most of them. Two of the younger boys did not like it. But my kiddos are water babies and loved every minute of it. Addison cried when we made her stop. I am sure we will spend quite a few days out back on that thing.




On Saturday we took them to visit some of our friends. They have 20+ horses and so it wasn't hard to keep them entertained there. Addison loved riding the horses and has already talked about going back. She was right at home up there. Parker said that he was not sure. He did take a ride but I could see the concern on his face the whole time. I know that we will for sure go back. The cats and dogs kept Parker busy the rest of the time. Thanks Rick and Shirlee for the fun time.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Do I know those friends? I'd love to do that. :)

Stacey said...

Looks like yall made the best of the break. Miss Addison is such a cutie! Cooper loves airplanes, I need to take him out to the CAF!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

What a good mom you are to take your kids to do fun stuff! I need to be better about that... :-)