Monday, April 25, 2011

Entertainment arrives...

Alright so I won't bore you with all the details of my delivery of Kate right now. I will save that for later. But everything went well and so fast. It was the easiest one so far. I am feeling great!! I am just trying to get into the routine of things. That is why this blog has been ignored. But I have lots of family that read it and so I would love to keep you updated. So there are lots of photos to come. I will try to get this thing updated in the next week or so.

A week before I was to deliver Jeff's parents came into town and were here to help out. They were so helpful with the kids. I was so miserable and did not want to do much with the kids. So my guilty feelings were put aside when they arrived. They entertained the kids very well. Addison was so cute!! She really took a liking to Papa and most of the time did not want him out of her sight. They took many trips to the park, went to storytime, went on lots of walks, played lots of toys, visited Parker's school and did lunch duty with the kids and also read lots of stories. Here are some pics of the kids on one of the trips to the park that I took with them. Parker found his kite he got a few years back and finally got to fly it. It does not tolerate our windy weather and so he can't get it out too often. He loved it!!




Conveniently my washer broke right before Jeff's parents got here. We have visited the laundry mat a couple of times and Allan was nice enough to help me out and carry all that laundry. It really is bad timing. With a baby and a potty training toddler...the laundry starts to pile up. The guy came today and looked at it. He knew exactly what was wrong with it and said he would get the parts ordered and he is to come back on the 11th of May. Are you kidding me???? That is the longest wait of my life. Luckily I have great friends that are taking care of me and take a load here and there. I am very blessed!! I just hope they are willing to help out for a little bit longer. Addison was so cute at the laundry mat. She loved being a big helper.


I am very thankful to Jeff's parents for coming and entertaining my kids and helping out so much!! I am not sure what I would have done without them. I have been blessed with such wonderful in-laws. They were sad to go, but they did tell me that they were exhausted and that their hats are off to us. Kids are alot of work. I just smiled and agreed. That is 100% true!!

Photobucket

No comments: