Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our little bundle of joy

These photos of Kate were taken at the hospital an I just love them. I got them in the mail recently and wanted to share.

I goofed around in photoshop and made this cute little announcement.




Mom-this cute one is coming your way!!! (You may not get it till I come visit though)


I also had photos taken of her by a professional photographer and those are coming soon and are so precious. She looks so different already, it amazes me how much she grows and quickly she changes. And I swear with the third one it is going by even faster.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks! She is the most adorable little thing!!

Brimaca said...

It does go by faster! It does! She's so pretty. :)

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

She is perfect!! Congrats!! Love the pics!