Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome to the family...

Ever since Parker was little he has loved animals. As he has gotten older it has been tamed a little, but he still enjoys them. I always knew that he would bring home all the lost puppies and reptiles and I was right. He was out riding his bike and he brings in a turtle that was in his helmet. He says he has no idea how it got there. yeah, right?? He has insisted on keeping it, so we now have a turtle. He loves it! Addison calls it, my turtle. They have been having fun with it and it stays outside, so why not. They have been pretty good about putting out food for it and have been better than I thought they would. They have brought it in the house once and they did not like the consequences and so it has never happened since.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

I LOVE turtles. I had one in college. If they can live outside, they are an easy pet. I don't know how they do here in the winter - if you have to make any special preparations or not?