Monday, September 26, 2011

Big Birthday Girl

Addison turned 3 a few weeks back. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is such a joy. It is fun to see her personality develop more as she gets older. We love having her as a part of our family. She has been talking about her birthday all summer long and so it was a special day when it was finally here. I always let the kids choose what they want for treats on their birthday. Up to now they have chosen cake but this year the only thing that Addison wanted was Hello Kitty sugar cookies and pink ice-cream. So that is what she got. She was so cute. She helped every step of the way and LOVED every minute of it. I made her a HUGE cookie to put a candle on and she loved that. The entire day she sang to herself, "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday" in her own little tune. I got a video of it, I am still trying to get it off my phone and put it on the web for everyone to see, I still giggle when I watch it. It is adorable!! Now she knows that Kate's birthday is next and she has already started singing to her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For her birthday she got a whole dress up closet. It was exactly what she wanted. With a little help from Grandma she got the shoes too. Thanks Grandma, they are her most favorite part. She wanted to sleep with them. She for sure takes after Grandma!!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Addison

Photobucket

2 comments:

Elsha said...

Happy birthday to Addison!

Stacey said...

Such a happy little girl, and adorable as ever!