Friday, January 27, 2012

Our January in Numbers

Our months has not been very eventful, but here is some info about our month.

4-the number of days Jeff was gone this month visiting a doctor in ID. He got to see all of my family and also some great friends...he left us behind, I was kind of jealous!!

7-the number of days Jeff's Mom came to visit. (I will post some photos later) The kids loved having her here we had a great time.

2-the number of teeth Kate has been trying to get all week, that has not been fun!

3-the number of Hockey games Parker's team has won this month, go Bruins!!!

4-the number of girl scout cookies we have....yummy girl scout cookies!! I have yet to open them, I don't want them to disappear!

16-the number of loads of laundry I have done this month so far....how can our little family create that much laundry??

1-the number of glasses that have been broken and fixed this month. Let's hope he does not break another pair.

2-the number of best Friends Addison has...Nana being one of them!! (She loved the visit most of all)

1-the number of nights that I deserve out...it has been a long month!!

Photobucket



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love it! Take advantage and use the last one when you can. I totally know how you feel!!!

Stacey said...

Sounds like you deserve a night to your self! Your lil family is so cute!