Thursday, February 2, 2012

I want to cut mommy!

I knew it would happen eventually but I was hoping it wouldn't happen at all. I was combing her hair this morning and noticed her hair was shorter on one side. To be honest the first thing that came to my mind was it broke off because it kind of looks like it with the way she cut it. But then I thought, wait, she's three she does not have breakage. Then I asked that question no parent wants to ask....did you cut your hair?  She just looked at me and said yes. Like it was no big deal. She then showed me where she put the hair, like she was hiding it or something. It could be worse. The cut is not that bad. It just kills me that she did it because we have talked about it over and over about not doing it. Oh well! Now our scissors are under lock and key.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I was so lucky Allison never did that!

Brimaca said...

Oh no! I dread this too!