Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer is driving me crazy!!!

Summer is driving me crazy!! Plus it has been raining and so that means that the kids are indoors for most of the day and they are driving me crazy!! So today I took the kids to our "very large" childrens museum. The kids always have fun but it really is not the best museum. They try and it is better than nothing, but the kids get so bored after about a half hour. Today was the first time I had ever taken Addison and she LOVED it....she was adorable!!! She loved the kitchen. She would empty the fridge and then put everything back in. She also loved the little boat and the music. She was dancing to the music and was cracking everyone up. Parker really enjoyed the mini golf area. (There is a part of the museum that they change themes with 3-4 times a year and today just happen to have some mini golf, thank goodness) He was entertained longer than I thought he would be. I think he was more excited about his little friend that was there with him.






I am hoping that the rest of the summer it does not rain and that we can get out more often....otherwise we may have two less children in our family.

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

You must be like me. I only go if I'm at my wits end. I hate paying to watch and clean up after my kids.