Sunday, September 12, 2010

Apple Butter Festival

We went to the Apple Butter Festival in Idalou TX....so fun!!! The kids loved the petting zoo, the snowcones, the live music, the hayride, the jump house (best $2 we ever spent, after a 2 hour drive there they needed it), picking and eating apples off the tree (you could eat all the apples you wanted while you were picking), and dragging our bucket of apples. The trees were dwarf trees and so both the kids could reach them. We will for sure go again. Plus there is nothing like a fresh apple off of the tree.











4 comments:

Camilla said...

Sounds and looks like so much fun!! I will for sure take my clan next year! I love the last picture, you make some beautiful children :)

Ashleigh said...

where the heck is idalou, tx?! looks like it was a lot of fun!!

Marianne said...

That sounds like my kind of thing! What fun!

Brimaca said...

I've never heard of it! I hope I remember it for next year.