Friday, October 8, 2010

Good News

I don't feel like I am ready for another one. Addison is still so little to me. Parker was 4 when she was born, but when you get that feeling 3 times, while in the temple, that it is time to have another baby, how do you ignore that. We started trying to have another one and it didn't take long but, my life has been turned upside down the past two months. I really just want things to be normal again. We found out that we are expecting #3 and very excited about that, but if it means that I am sick for the next 6 months I might just cry. I get my morning sickness in the evening. Well it comes on about 2 pm and so that means that my day is pretty much shot by then. All I want to do is crawl in bed and forget life. Just when I thought that it was starting to get better I got a darn cold and have been back in bed even more. I don't want to complain, but when do I get to start feeling better. It looks like a tornado has blown through my house. And I cannot seem to get caught up on laundry. Thank goodness my wonderful husband has been so good about helping out more with the kids. He tells me all the time though that he wants his wife back. And Addison has been sleeping better and so that has helped.



The kids are way excited! Parker wanted to know when we get it and is certain that it is a boy. Not sure what is going to happen if its not. Addison just loves showing her belly when you talk about it and is sure that she has a baby too. So stinkin cute!!!

So if you have wondered where I have been, or why I haven't called, or returned your call.....this explains it all. I feel like my life has been put into a snow globe and someone is constantly shaking it....not a good feeling!!

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

congratulations!!!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Congrats! I hate the drawbacks of being pregnant too, but it is the only way to get the little people here. :-) GOod luck!

Lacey said...

Congratulations! We are excited for another niece or nephew!

Brimaca said...

So exciting!! I love having three. For me, it's been an easy transition and I feel like supermom.

Nielson Family said...

Congratulations!!!!(for being pregnant...not for being sick!) Hope the yuckies get over fast and you can be mommy again. Good luck!