Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall Concert and Showcase

Parker has a favorite day of the week. It is Fridays. He loves this day because he doesn't really have to do school work it is just fun stuff at school. He first goes to Spanish, then he goes to Science and then heads off to music class. Who wouldn't love that schedule?? His music class has been really fun. He has been learning about different types of music and just started learning notes. They also have taught them to play the bells. The other day he was trying to tell me about it and he was funny about his explanation but assured me it was not jingle bells. I knew what he was talking about, my high school had a huge bell choir and they were gorgeous to listen to. Of course their bells were much bigger than Parker's, but it is the same idea. He was so excited to tell me that he was going to have a concert. I was excited to see what they had been learning. Here are some pics of his concert. The rest of the concert was of the dance class and the older choir classes. It was a fun concert to attend. I cannot wait to see what else they learn through out the year.



No comments: