Saturday, November 13, 2010

19 Weeks and counting

So here it is, the big reveal. Well to those that are not around here and don't get to see me. I feel huge. Probably like most pregnant women, but I have to remind myself that I am pregnant and not just getting fat. I am feeling so much better. The nausea is gone and I finally have my energy back. And it feels great. I just went to the doctor and the baby sounds great. We have to wait a whole month to find out the sex of the baby. My job from now til then is to convince my hubby that we find out the sex of the baby. He says that we have one of each and so we don't need to find out. I tell him he is crazy!!! I really want to find out. If it is a boy there is quite a bit of stuff that we need. Over the years I have gotten rid of stuff. If it is a girl we are good to go. Well except for a few things....darn car seat expired. What do you do?? I just keep telling myself that I am halfway there. I delivered both kids in week 38, so yay!!!

After looking at the picture, it is not a good picture of my belly. Let me tell you, it is there.

9 comments:

Elsha said...

Looking good!

Brimaca said...

So exciting! I'm happy for you. Three is busy but fun. :) And I can't wait to find out what they are either.

anneliese said...

come on Jeff, it is fun to know. Good luck Heather:) I know he is stubborn.

Tiffany said...

You look great! Jeff is crazy not to want to find out. I know I would have never been able to do that with any of mine. Good luck!!! We can't wait to find out what the next cousin will be.

Price and Angela said...

Well, my last baby was very open and showing from the first second the ultrasound tech brought up the pictures. She didn't even have to tell me, I could tell! maybe yours will be that easy for you. And I agree with Anneliese, good luck with Jeff.

Ashleigh said...

i guess we have a reason for finding out each time (seeing as how we have 4 girls not), but i don't think i could handle not knowing!! you look fantastic, by the way!

Katie said...

You look great! And tell Jeff you MUST know if it's a boy or girl!!!

larshannon said...

I think it is fun to wait, but that was after I already had some of each.

Stacey said...

You look soooooo cute!!! And I agree with Jeff it could be so fun to wait!!!!