Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What is your thought on Christmas Cards?

I have been thinking alot about Christmas Cards recently...do I or not?? Last year I did not sent any official cards. I used my blog and also facebook to tell those I love Merry Christmas but this year I am going to send them out. (well to a few or you, the list is not as big as it used to be) I just love this site...Shutterfly. I have found the cutest card and I am so excited to send it out. I have been using them for the longest time. Not only have I made Christmas Cards and baby cards but also photo books and even  Photo calenders. They have some of the cutest birthday cards as well. I may just use those one day. And with everything that I have ordered I have LOVED the results. The colors are amazing and the quality is top notch. They have so many options....the list is huge. They have Christmas cards and stationary cards and flat photo cards. Here are a few of my favs.






Of course I can't show you my most favorite...it will come soon. December is here...crazy, I know. Where has 2010 gone?? Also if you want to get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly they are having a Bloggers: 50 free Holiday Cards giveaway. GO check it out. You will LOVE their cards. And will not be disappointed!! I promise!!

2 comments:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

I just discovered Shutterfly and I LOVE it! I also love getting greeting cards every year... my boys love to look at them and I enjoy having pics up of my friends and family. :-)

Stacey said...

Thanks for the advice, I have heard about shutterflu but never visited the site;)