Monday, December 6, 2010

Deck the Halls

In the past Jeff has always been very picky about when I could decorate for holidays. For example he says that I cannot decorate for Halloween until October 1st. And for Thanksgiving it got put off until a week before because he would not get in the attic to get my decorations. Well on Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) when he mentioned that we should decorate for Christmas the next day I could not pass that up. The kids were SO happy.

I am one of those people that like to have a tree that has all matching decorations and I do it all. Jeff usually just sits back and watches football or something. I must be getting soft or maybe it is because I am pregnant. Whatever it is I let the kids do it all. They were so excited. I can tell that Parker has watched me and he kept getting mad at Addison for doing it wrong. It was funny. Addison kept putting all her ornaments in the same spot. Once they were all done they were so proud of their tree. And they can't wait until morning and they turn the lights on.



What is hard to see in this picture is all the ornaments in one spot, thanks to Addison. I am just glad that I got some plastic ones on clearance a few years back and they get moved everyday.





2 comments:

Stacey said...

Such beautiful children you have!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Hey! The Christmas card I sent you was returned. Could you e-mail me your address? sbarnum@dhms.washk12.org