Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Santa nice"


I took the kiddos to see Santa and they were so excited. Addison was prepped before hand from big bro. He assured her that Santa was nice and he would give her a treat. So the whole way there she just kept saying "Santa nice." I could tell that she got a little nervous. Once she saw the treats she got excited, and then she saw that Santa was giving out presents and that made her even more happy. But once we got up there she was more nervous and did not want to have anything to do with Santa. She did want the treat though. She would not even get close to him and held onto my neck for dear life. It was funny.

(Sorry about this WONDERFUL photo....why did the lady practically cut me out of the photo???) It was with my camera...maybe she was a little confused.)

Thanks DeLaura for inviting us to see such a great Santa. We appreciate it!!

No comments: