Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bear Lake

We headed the Bear Lake a few days later. The kids were so anxious to get there. Well what can I say, so was I. I always enjoy seeing my dads side of the family. We always have such a good time. And I had not seen them for almost 2 years, it was way overdue!!! My parents were in charge this year and so I have been hearing about this thing forever. I was happy to finally see it all come together. There was a Hawaiian Theme and it was fun to see that. There were over 50 of us and so my mom rented these awesome cabins. There were 3 total. One that housed almost 50, one that housed 20 or so and then under 10. Me and my sister and our families stayed in the middle sized one. It was so fun!!! The kids especially loved the big bunk beds. Plus there was 2 very large playlands right out front. My favorite thing was just hanging out and catching up with the family. Oh and my dads cooking lesson....if you were there you know what I am talking about. So funny, and we got it all on video.

I really don't want to bore you with all the photos....altogether from everyone there were over 10GB of photos. And yep I have a copy of them all. Here are some family photos we had done while we were there. And I already scrapped them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: