Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pocatello ID

The very next day we traveled to Pocatello Idaho.....I know, the MOST exciting place ever. But my sis lives there and so we had a great reason to go there. My kids were excited to see their cousins again. They had so much fun playing with them. Their favorite thing was their swingset and sand box. We have got to get one of those. Parker would wake up, eat breakfast and would be out there until lunch. And when we couldn't find him we just had to check the backyard. We took the kids to the park, (hadn't done that in a while, gotta love 100+ degree weather), mini golfing, went to the movie. Addison's first time and she did awesome. We saw Despicable Me...my kiddos fav!! We also had a bbq, some yummy food and of course great company. Me and my sis realized that after our time was done there that we only got a few pics of the kids. Here are the kids at the Lowe's Project. My kids loved this!!!

Photobucket

Thanks Tiff for a fun time!! Addison wants to visit your house everyday and when I talk to you on the phone she is certain it is always you, no matter who it is, and wants to talk. Looking forward to our next visit!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad you had such a good time in our little town out in the middle of no where. Can't wait to see you again!!