Monday, September 10, 2012

School has begun

So we have survived our first few weeks of school. I have been worried about all the new things Parker was going to be required to do this year.(vocabulary, Latin, and writing, on top of everything else he was already doing) But so far, so good. Only a few arguments here and there. I am loving my time with my girls while Parker is at school. I still cannot believe that he is in third grade. Here is our first day of school photo.

Now to get Addison going on some kind of school. Because she has a whole other year of preschool after this year before she starts Kindergarten I have opted not to put her into a preschool. We have been trying to get a co-op going with some friends. Just need one more to get started. Then it will be perfect.  She asks about it everyday, hopefully it will be starting soon. In the meantime, we are going to be doing a mommy preschool while Parker is in school. She is very excited!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Gosh Parker looks big and what a handsome young man!