Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day Party

I went over to Parker's school for the Valentines Party. Parker had a good time and got a TON of candy. When did Valentines day become more about candy than actual Valentines. CRAZY!! It was funny how much sugar was there. One mother brought fruit which was great. But the kids had cupcakes, cookies, and fruit. Then we gave them a capri sun. Plus all the kids were eating their candy from their Valentines. Then someone else brought cookies and then his teacher brought out cupcakes. The kids were so sugared up it was out of control. The big hit of the party was the candy bracelets from a little boy in class, they LOVED them!!!



We had a great Valentines day..I made a special breakfast with strawberries and whip cream on heart shaped pancakes...who doesn't love that?? We just had a relaxing day and enjoyed spending time together.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

Love the squinty smile in the top pic! Sounds like a lot of fun at the party. I love sugar!

Staci J said...

SUGAR!!! Tell me about it! I contributed to the insane amounts of sugar for my kids... I felt guilty for leaving them for Valentines weekend and hoped that would make up for it! LOVE heart shaped pancakes:)