Sunday, February 21, 2010

What am I going to do with her??


This little thing LOVES dogs. The only movies I can get her to watch are dog ones (airbuddies, 101 dalmatians, etc) and she sleeps with dogs. I counted today as I put her down for a nap, there are 6 of them. She loves them. And if she is missing one she will let you know. It is so funny. She does have her favorites though. First of all is Sockers and then this little white dog that my grandma gave her. She actually will carry that one everywhere we go. It went to church today and she carried it around the whole day. She just cracks me up. She found a stuffed dog today at a friends house while we were at dinner and it was as big as her. She carried around like it was nothing. It was so funny!!! Also she rescued two stuffed dogs that Parker put int he goodwill pile. She is not going to let those out the door without a fight. What am I going to do with her?? Oh and sorry about the horrible picture it was taken with Jeff's phone.

So I don't want to jinx anything but this little girl is amazing!!! She has been telling me for about 3 weeks now when she goes potty and then she tells me that she needs changed and then starts putting her hands in her diaper. At that point I know it is time to get a diaper. Well someone told me to get on that and start potty training. I told that to Jeff and didn't think anything of it. On Saturday I was gone and so Jeff watched the kids all day and he was giving me a run down of the day and then tells me that Addison went potty on the big girl potty. I was blown away. I could not believe that she would do that. She is too little!! But really she is almost 18 months old, but in my mind she is still a baby. But I keep comparing her to Parker who was 3 when he was potty trained. But she is a pro. She gets on there and then goes potty, then I give her a piece of candy and thats it. She is pretty much doing it herself. I am going to go and buy underwear tomorrow and be finished with diapers for a while.

No comments: