Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cute toes

I have always loved painting my toes and now that Addison is getting big she is starting to notice things more. She watched me the other day while I painted my toe nails and she just loved it. Then she looked her toes and then back at mine and once again at hers....I knew what she wanted. She wanted hers painted!! (well that is what I am telling myself.) So I painted them and aren't they just so cute. They were kind of hard to paint. Her toes are tiny!!! Oh and don't look a the scuffed up one...how do you explain to a one year old that she has to sit still?? And that is why I don't have a good picture either.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

awww...cute! i did the same thing with molly!

Brimaca said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE! So cute. I also like to paint my toenails with Libby.