Monday, March 1, 2010

A single mom......sometimes

Jeff has been really busy recently and it makes me feel like a single mom sometimes. You ask what he has been doing?? He has been reffing boys high school basketball and now that basketball is over he started umping girls fast pitch softball. I really love that he is doing something he loves doing. (he did this in high school and really enjoyed it) The other day we went out and watched him ump. It was actually Parker's idea and he was so excited. We got there and he sat and watched for about 5 minutes and then asks how long we have to stay. It was so funny!! I think he was expecting more excitement. We didn't stay long but now I think that Parker understands what his daddy is busy doing. It bothers me in some areas that he is busy all the time but I know he is doing something he likes doing and who can complain about the extra money?? I am not sure what I would do if he asked me to stop scrapping, so I just sit back and watch him be happy.



2 comments:

Brimaca said...

You are awesome to be so understanding. I'm not sure I would be. It depends on how much he is gone.

larshannon said...

It is good for us to have hobbies and supportive of our spouse's. Wise move Heather.