Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I just love this little thing

I am no professional but I think these turned out pretty darn cute....she did so good for them! Thanks Margene and Blaine for letting me use your backyard. All I know is that the picture on my wall was almost a year old and I needed a new one. So it was way over due to have her pictures taken. I have so many more too but I won't bore you with all of them, these two are my favorite.



I was playing in PS and love the way this one turned out....Jeff thinks it is washed out...I love how soft it is. What do you think??


5 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

I think you did a great job! I love the pictures!

Ashleigh said...

awww! very cute! i don't think it looks washed out at all!

Brimaca said...

I think I like the softy one! Very pretty and lighter than the first.

Danielle said...

Love them!

Lacey said...

Awww she is a doll. I like the PS picture! Very cool.