Sunday, May 2, 2010

The best kind of pet

Parker has been bugging me since he was probably two for a pet. He has always wanted a dog. It would change to cat every now and then but he has always wanted one. A while back he was watching tv and saw a commercial (I hate commercials for this reason right here) and he saw a commercial for a zhu zhu pet. He let me know quite a few times that this was the best kind of pet. It didn't make messes and there was nothing to clean up. Well Grandma heard him loud and clear and got one for him for his birthday. Meet Num Nums. Our newest pet....the best kind of pet. Parker was so excited to get an early birthday gift as well. We were just glad that my parents traveled from SLC to St. George so that we could see them. Now Parker keeps telling me that Num Nums needs all kinds of toys...a tunnel, a car, a ball, clothes. After all he is a hamster and I guess Parker thinks he should live in style. I am just glad that now I don't have to hear about getting a pet. He is satisfied for a while.



No comments: