Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

I hope that all of you had a fun Halloween. We celebrated a day early with a Trunk or Treat at our church. The kids had a blast. I had to wake Addison up to leave and she just kept yellling, treat, treat, treat, treat. It was so funny. Then she cried until we left. She was so excited. I wish that I had gotten more photos, but I was in charge of the activity and so I was busy doing other things. The activity started off with hotdogs and then "Witches Brew." That was Parker's favorite part. And who doesn't love homemade rootbeer?


Here is Parker trying to get more candy from our bowl, as if the boy didn't have enough. The parking lot was full and he told us that went around 7 times....seriously???



Parker was a ninja this year, but he would not wear the hood that really made him look like a ninja. And he would not wear his sword....crazy boy!! Addison was the cutest pink poodle ever. Jeff didn't work very hard and put on his uniform for girls softball (as if he needed something to make him look bigger, he has a guard under his shirt for protection) and I went the easy route and did the cat thing. It was a fun night. It always come and goes so quickly, I am sad that it is over. Parker got entirely too much candy. He informed us this morning that he was getting enough to share with the whole family, but we could only have 2 pieces. Silly boy!!

No comments: