Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Carnival

Our ward had a Halloween Carnival and along with that we have a pumpkin carving contest. Parker was insistent that we carve our little pumpkin, but check out the picture to see his reaction after I cut open the pumpkin. I think he was expecting something else, it was funny!!

I did get Jeff to scrape out the pumpkin, but he was not happy about it. All in all I ended up carving the pumpkin, again and I think that I did a dang good job this year.


Once again I didn't get the pics I really wanted, but I was in charge of this activity too and so I had lots of other things to do.

I just had to add this photo....she was so darn cute!!!

This is Parker the whole night, his mouth full of some kind of junk.....he was in heaven. He also LOVED the games.

Jeff and Addison and her little friend Chenille having fun during the cake walk.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

i think everyone had a good time! good work, lady!