Monday, October 11, 2010

Scripture Chasing


I have done scripture chasing in my past, but it was always in Seminary or Institute. I never thought to teach my kids when they were little. We learned about Scripture chasing from my sister. Her Mother in law has been doing it with her Primary Kids for a long time and convinced my sister to do it. She and her kids just love it. You can go here and see her kids doing it. Her youngest is three and he even does it. I cannot wait to get Addison started on it. We have only been doing it for a very short time and this week are adding some stories from the bible. It will be fun to see how Parker reacts to that. My sisters mother in law wanted to see some video of Parker doing it and so here it is. (if you don't want to watch I understand, the video is mainly just for my sis and Randy, her mother in law) Thanks guys for the idea....we LOVE it!! I love to see Parker mark his scriptures and draw pictures in there. He is learning so much about them and especially where to find the stories he loves. He is starting to love his scriptures so much!!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

you guys are the best parents! seriously!! It never even occured to me to be doing that with porter! I wonder if he would pick it up as well.

Brimaca said...

holy cow I'm impressed.

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Totally going to start that with my boys! So cool!