Saturday, February 5, 2011

9 weeks to go

I had an ultrasound this last week. Baby is doing great. We got some great 4-d ultrasound photos....Addison loved looking at these, she can actually see a baby. She keeps asking me when we get the baby. Random things keep being delivered and so that is not helping. Just this week we got the car seat and the stroller. She was super excited and wanted to open them immediately. I just got around to it today. She loved that her and the baby could both sit in the double stroller. She also LOVES putting her baby in the car seat. She also keeps seeing clothes and wants to put them on the baby. I just keep telling her that soon enough we will have the baby. I still cannot believe that the baby will be here so soon. I keep thinking that is could be sooner than that. I had both the kids 10 days early and so it could be as early as 7 weeks....scary. And I am looking VERY pregnant. And dad....we still don't know if it is a boy or a girl. Don't worry when we know you will for sure find out. You tell me...does it look like a boy or a girl? I am going towards the boy, that is what I feel it is. But I would LOVE a girl!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

You can tell in that pic that it's a Tew already! That's one of the best pics I've seen.

Stacey said...

You looks so beautiful!!! Wow, 9 weeks will fly!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

I think you look great! I know this doesn't help, but your pregnancy has FLOWN by for me! :-) Good luck and keep posting updates!