Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yankee Doodle


We have been talking about getting a piano for a while and we have debated on what type to get. We really like the idea of having a regular piano, but then when you move you have to have it tuned, plus it needs that on a regular basis. But I LOVE the idea of a real piano. But then we were introduced to digital pianos. Love that you can turn the volume down and also that it does not need to be tuned. I can turn it off and move it and not have any problems.

Well we finally found one we wanted and with it being President's Day weekend it was on sale and so we bought it. I LOVE our new toy. It is the new favorite thing in the house. We made the kids stop playing it tonight and they were both throwing themselves on the floor and crying. I guess we will have to keep it.

Parker had his first lesson already and is really enjoying it. He has lots to learn and is open for the challenge. I am just not sure how many more times I can take Yankee Doodle. I should just be happy that he is liking it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

How great is that! Congrats! We tried taking lessons and did great for about 3 months, then we just phased out... Maybe it is time to get started again.