Monday, February 21, 2011

Just over 6 weeks to go


Here is an updated photo of this pregnant momma....not feeling so hot. I have been uncomfortable ALOT recently. I am just glad that Jeff has had some time off and is able to help out around the house. We have just over 6 weeks to go...yay!!! Baby is doing good though, and that is all that matters, right?? On a good note, thanks to my diet I lost two pounds in the last two weeks. That makes 7 pounds total in the last month. If the doctor is not concerned, neither am I!! Next visit we have an ultrasound and we get to see this baby one more time before he/she is presented to the world. And yes I am dying to know what it is, I just keep telling myself only a few more weeks.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Wow! You are a power house for not finding out! And that dress is super cute! Love it!

Stacey said...

You are so beautiful! I dont know what is about pregnant women I think there just beyond beautiful! Not long!