Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Are you up for the Lego challenge?

Parker told me months and months ago that he wanted to have a Lego Birthday Party. With a lot of planning the party was a success. (Thank you Pinterest!!)

Parker was so excited for his friends to come over. (And so was I, I was happy to be having the party here and stop having Lego party stuff around the house. Plus I was really excited about how everything did turn out) . For the invite we gave everyone these really cute necklaces.

Decorating for the event was the funnest part. Check out the little lego men below for the banner, aren't they so cute??


Each boy was given a little pack of legos, star wars, Parker's choice. They all loved putting these together. They took me forever to find. 

Love the big Lego door.

For the games we did a few. The first one was they had to use a straw and pick up the Lego's by sicking and holding them on the bottom of the straw. They all thought that was fun.

And then we played Lego Bingo. Thanks again to Pinterest. I just printed this up and laminated it and it was that simple. They all loved this one. We played 3 times.

They also loved the Pinata. It was hard to get into, but they thought it was cool that it was the shape of a Lego.

Parker wanted a Lego head for his "cake." He loved the way ti turned out. He got to eat the big head and everyone else got to eat Legos. I loved making these, so simple and they turned out so cute!! I cannot find my picture of the Lego Cookies..oh man I know that I took one. I probably did it with my cell phone. And it got deleted or something. Oh well!!



Here is a picture of all the kids....I survived 8 8 year olds and they all had so much fun!! Thanks to everyone for coming. Parker was given a ton of Legos and he loved them all.  I still can't believe that my baby is 8. Happy Birthday Parker.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brimaca said...

So fun!!!! Mr. M would have loved that. :_)