Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Parker is baptized!!


 First off I have to apologize this has taken me so long to blog about. My computer died that has all my photos on it.(amongst other things)  I had a back up, but getting them from that online back up has been a PAIN. It is taking FOREVER!!! I have lots more to blog about too. My thought was slowly but surely I will get all my stuff from my dead computer.And then my favorite geek squad, AKA Jeff) came along and made the day. He figured it all out for me and I finally have all my stuff back and I am LOVING my new computer.

Parker was baptized at the end of May. He was so excited for the day and was so ready. I am so proud of him and his choice to be baptized. The primary came over and chatted with us and made sure everything was in line for the big day and they gave him a book about baptism. He read that thing from cover to cover. There was a section for the parents and I had to practically steal it from him so that I could read it!!

I was feeling sick that day, really that whole weekend. Jeff's mom and his brother and wife came to be with Parker on his special day and I was so sick. I laid in bed for a few days.Jeff even took a day off of work. Thanks so much!!  I felt bad about not really interacting with the family. Thanks goes out to them for helping with the kids and having to deal with me and my sick self. Saturday night I thought I was feeling a little better and then I slept that night and I swear it all came back. I felt horrible that next day. I only got a few photos. I really wanted to get more. The one that I really wanted I didn't get, probably because I was not thinking clearly. Oh well. It still happened and everything went well.


Photobucket

1 comment:

larshannon said...

Parker is an amazing kid. Truly.