Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Parker!!

I cannot believe that my little guy is 8. Wow!! He was lucky enough to be able to go to scouts for the first time on his birthday!! He was so excited. He had a party a few days later and so we didn't do much for the day of his birthday.  This boy carries around his legos every where we go and so I found these cute bags for him. Now I don't have to carry them around and find his masterpieces in pieces at the bottom of my bag. He is just a fun kid!! He is a stubborn guy but we deal with that!! He is a very determined kid and when he knows what he wants, he will do everything in his power to get it. He takes care of his sisters and is a great big brother (most of the time). We are so happy to have him as part of our family!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacey said...

8 seems so big!!!!