Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I couldn't do it...



I have been giving Jeff a hard time about not letting me cut his hair. Well last night he finally gave me the go to do what I wanted, as long as I didn't shave it.(he said he would get sunburned at work, he spends alot of time outside) I got started and trimmed around his neck and ears and then went to cut the rest. I got it wet and started playing with it and I couldn't do it. There I was standing with the scissors in my hand and clippers right in front of me....and I couldn't do it!!! He has the most perfect pin curls (if he will style it). So for now, I am letting him keep it long as long as he is willing to make more of an effort to style it. Most of the time he lets it do its own thing. I am just hoping that he passes that on to that little girl of his, she definitely needs some curl, maybe we should start with hair first, she needs that too!!!

1 comment:

larshannon said...

That is really funny. I hate to cute hair and put it off as long as I can. Recently it frustrated Jared to the point that he put a number 4 to his whole head.

I have a bald baby too. When do you suppose they will get hair?