Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thanks Paul


Jeff's boss gave Parker this "pitching machine." His kids are grown and they have no use for it. Parker has been busy with it all day and I have loved it!! He is also getting really good. He has informed me that he needs to be signed up for soccer and baseball now. I am just excited that he has something to keep him busy for the next month while we wait for school to start!! (don't you just love the face he pulls when he swings??)

On a side note...check out the grass!! We have a fungus in our grass. I am very frustrated about it. All that work and it now looks like that. We are still doing research to find out what we need to do to fix it. If you have any ideas we would love them!!!

1 comment:

Delcie said...

That face he makes is classic! I see major league in his future!