Friday, July 10, 2009

"Jeremiah???"


So I have to vent for just a moment. This last spring Parker played soccer and had a great time. We did not, however have a good experience with his coach. Nice guy, just not a great coach. He did not really teach the kids a whole lot, he just let them play each other. We missed a game once because he didn't tell us it had been changed and we finally got our team photos taken after the season was over. Well that was 6 weeks ago and I was getting so frustrated because we had not received them yet. I had called the coach and he said they were in the mail, then 2 weeks later I saw him at a Socker's game and he said they had been mailed. This concerned me, where did he mail it to? The very next day I got it in the mail and I opened it up and was so excited on to find out that I now have a son named Jeremiah. The photographer had put the wrong name on the picture. AAAAHHH!! So now I have to wait for a new one. I am hoping by the fall season of soccer we have the corrected one. The picture is way cute but I am sick and tired of dealing with it. I think we will have him play again, we are just going to request a different coach.

No comments: