Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yes, I made that!!



I have been needing to fulfill my "Pay it Forward" post and my sister is one of the people that is a recipient. So I have been quite the sewer lately. (so not like me at all!!) I found this pattern for these and fell in love with them. They are little crayon totes. They hold 8 crayons and a pad of paper and an extra pocket for stickers or something. I loved making them and I think they turned out very cute!! Parker LOVES it!! He has slept with it for two days now and even took it to church today. I am just glad that it kept him busy for all of Stake Conference. He takes it EVERYWHERE!! It will be perfect for traveling and for doctors offices and stuff like that. I just hope that my sisters kids like them. And you other two recipients your stuff is coming soon. I have not forgotten about you, I promise!! I have been trying to figure out what to send and I think I figured it out.

3 comments:

Elsha said...

I had something like that growing up only it was plastic. I loved it! Where did you get the pattern?

Delcie said...

Very cute! You did a great job!

anneliese said...

Great work Heather! It looks awesome I see why Parker is obsessed with it.