Friday, January 29, 2010

Tub Wins.....

Parker loves to get in the tub and has recently started to take showers. I am not sure what he does in there. But I am not sure it is a good thing. I hear a lot of noise and a lot of jumping around and that cannot be good.(it sounds like a party is going on in there) Well I heard an even worse sound the other day and that was Parker screaming and then the tears came. (Of course while the water was running). Well come to find out he had fallen and hit his eye. I guess that when you get in a fight with the tub, it will win every time. These pics were taken a few days later, it was sorts of fun colors. He was not happy about the black eye.

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

I read somewhere that statistics for bathtub injuries are really, really high! It made me nervous!

Ashleigh said...

he and lucy can be twins on sunday, then! only her bruise goes across her nose and under her right eye.