Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another one on the way!!!

Jeff has been pushing for another baby and I just don't feel like I am ready. I feel like I still have a baby. But I have to remind myself that she is 19 months old. She is not a baby anymore. But I cannot stop the news that came today. It is happening whether I like it or not. Yep you read it right, we are expecting our third. I should really be more happy about the whole thing. Mom I am sure that you are so ecstatic. But you will have to come to Midland to see our new bundle of joy. I went and got an ultra sound and see there is no denying it. That is me 5 weeks along.

5 comments:

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

Congratulations Heather!! I'm so excited for you!!

Brimaca said...

April Fools? I hate April Fools day. I don't know what to believe and what not to.

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

I know after I left my comment I remembered it was April Fools. So Heather what's the truth?

Danielle said...

Yes, what is the truth? Darn April fools!

Danielle said...

Yes, what is the truth? Darn April fools!