Friday, April 2, 2010

Some of you figured it out


Okay so you figured me out. This is my big April Fool's joke. I was trying to get my mom again. Not sure that I did, I didn't hear from her. I got her good last year. I put on our blog that we were moving to Australia and were moving in 3 months. It would be really nice. But didn't happen. She wouldn't talk to me for days. And she told everyone she knew about it. So I was just hoping to get her again. She did not like my last one at all. Mom, if your reading this....this is where you laugh!! LOL!!! Love you!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

loved the april fools joke. you are so funny

Staci J said...

You're good!! My husband is a perpetual liar, so April Fools never works for our family, but that one was classic!!! Nice job:)

Staci J said...

You're good!! My husband is a perpetual liar, so April Fools never works for our family, but that one was classic!!! Nice job:)