Monday, April 26, 2010

The luckiest unlucky guy I know

So my next few posts are kind of out of order. Life has been chaotic since I have been back and I want to write all about our crazy trip to UT but I also wanted to post this because it is crazy!! Most of you know about Jeff's accident last year, well we came out to his truck a few weeks ago and found this.

Yep, he was rear ended and it was a hit and run. They were going so fast that they moved his big truck about 8 feet down the road. I am just happy that he was not in the truck but really isn't he the luckiest unlucky guy around?? I am just glad that we didn't have to pay for it and his work has been amazing!!! They have already gotten it fixed.

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

Holy cow!!!!

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

You gotta be kidding me. Where does he work again? They sound like an awesome company. Glad Jeff wasn't hurt.

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Glad he wasn't in the truck! Those tire marks are impressive!