Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A few things I learned while in UT


1. Addison knows how to get out of the playpen...yeah that sucked!! That first night we both didn't get much sleep.

2. My kids can go for a pretty long time in the car without killing each other. We drove straight through both times.

3. I dearly miss my family!!

4. I miss the mountains. I think I knew that before but it is more apparent when you are there with them.

5. I have the best in laws in the world!!

6. I miss Grammy!!

7. Addison hates strangers and was possessed with a crazy girl for the week.

8. I suck at playing games, I still demand a rematch for Ticket to Ride....I lost EVERY time!!

9. Miss living so close to the temple. (we were able to go do a session, some sealings and come back all in 3 hours....it was amazing!!)

10. I eat way too much junk when I am not at home. (Treats after dinner every night is a recipe for disaster!!)

2 comments:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

What great leesons you learned! And what a beautiful place I live in! Wow!

Jaimie said...

I miss family and the mountains too! I'm glad you got to go visit!