Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Little Gardener

Addison is my little sidekick when I am outside working in the yard. I have been trying really hard to learn more about gardening and also working on our flower beds in the backyard. Thanks to Jeff's help I was able to get our ugly bushes out and put in raspberries. In the background of the pics you can see some of our work, it looks really good. We are putting in a border along the edge of the flower bed and that is my favorite part, it looks great!!! We will see how they do in our weather. I am excited. Anyway, Addison saw me with some gloves and then went and found these gloves and was trying her best to help. It was so darn cute!! I wish that I could have gotten a better pic, she was just not looking at me, she had work to do!!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

that's so cute!!!

Brimaca said...

That looks so good! Yard work is my goal next year. We are planting a garden (I think)this year.

And what an adorable little helper!