Friday, October 30, 2009

And the winner is....

We had a great ward activity the other night. It was our annual pumpkin carving. This year we added some new things. A cake walk, which was a huge hit, and also the donut on the string. I am sad that I was stuck putting donuts on strings all night and didn't get to take any photos. I took it out once and then only took one photo and didn't turn out well. But a friend of mine, thanks Delcie, took some great photos of a donut eating contest. I think we are all known as the donut divas now....it was so much fun. We each have a baby that is the same age and so we all held our babies and ate our donuts. I think it is funny to look at the kids faces, they are probably wondering what is going on.






That's right....I won. I do have to say though that I did watch a lot of people eat donuts that night and so I had some great examples to follow. I was actually shocked that I won. Thanks ladies for the fun!! It was just what I needed!!

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

I missed this and I kinda wish I hadn't. So funny! You are some talented people. I can't even hold my kids without doing anything. I'm a wuss!

larshannon said...

It was awesome! I had serious sugar shock though. :)