Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF



(this is her new favorite chair and I needed a cute photo of her in the dress I made her, do you like her granola bar?? Yep my daughter is the new Quaker spokesmodel)

1. So are we going to Arizona for Thanksgiving...maybe I should call my family and let them know?

2. Addion's naptime is what's up ahead.

3. I love to scrapbook.

4. Jibberish of some sort. (coming from my Addison)

5. I walk daily to my tomatoes that are still producing.

6. Laughter is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include going to Fiddlesticks Farms with my family and Sunday, I want to finally go to church (hopefully no sick kids)!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

hey! we're going to fiddlesticks farm tomorrow, too! maybe we'll see you there!

Ashleigh said...

oh yes, and the dress is very cute!

Tiffany said...

OK...you have to send me this new photos of your. Your family photo is too cute!!!

Stephanie said...

Nice to "meet" you. Thanks for dropping by my blog "yard." And your daughter is adorable, granola bar and all.