Friday, October 9, 2009

Proud Owner



We have always had a hard getting Parker to keep his room clean. He loved to stuff everything under his bed, on his couch and in his closet. (I am sure like any other kid does) He would come and tell us his room was clean. I asked if there was anything on the floor and he would always say no. He forgot to mention that he put it all in his closet and under his bed. He has been asked for this double lightsaber that he saw on television (gotta love all those darn commercials). I made a deal with him and said that if he keeps his room clean for 2 week he could have that lightsaber. He said okay I can do that. Surprisingly enough he did keep it clean and has continued to keep it clean and he is a very proud owner of that lightsaber. Now he keeps telling that he would like this and that and every other toy on the planet and all he has to do is keep his room clean. I just laughed at him, I don't think he understood why.

No comments: