Thursday, October 29, 2009

A little bit of bragging...


I just have to brag about my sis for a moment. First off she is the best. She is a wonderful mother of three and she is 8 months pregnant. Her husband is a marine and they just moved back from Okinawa and she has been living with family in UT until her hubby is finished with his training. (he is going to be a marine recruiter) They will move to Pocatello after that. She not only has been playing single mom, and living a crazy life, but she also took time out of her busy schedule to make me the cutest Halloween decoration. She knows how much I love Halloween and was so nice to make this for me. The picture does not do it justice. There is glitter paint all over it and it glistens. I LOVE IT! Thanks Tiff!! You are the best sister!! I couldn't ask for a better sister and best friend. Love you!!

No comments: